Monday, August 2, 2010

Good days

Went to bed around 8:40 this morning, woke up around noon with a sharp stabbing pain in my gut. Sleep won out the battle to investigate it further (I remember mashing around on my belly a little to feel for any over-sized air bubbles, but those don't usually cause stabbing pain like this), and I woke up again at 3, mystery pain gone. Such is the story of my gut.

Got up and around, ran a few errands and did all my grocery shopping for the next 2-ish weeks. Then Matt came over :) And he had flowers. For no reason at all :) :) :) He got them at the farmers market yesterday :) He's way too sweet for words!!

After supper, we bummed around for the rest of the night. Watched some Bones, colored (because I'm silly like that, and he goes along with my silly), and just layed around talking. I like the talking. A lot.

----

The pinched nerve in my neck is doing better. The pain was working up into my skull again at work last night, but today it's mostly in my jaw, and a little bit in my neck and shoulder. Still popping tylenol to keep it comfortable, but it's bearable.

....still makes my neck pretty stiff/sore to look up at Matt for any period of time ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment