Friday, August 20, 2010

Short, sweet, to the point

We will not be taking the meloxicam any more. 2 hours after I took it last night, I was SO nauseated, dizzy, lightheaded, and had a headache. I had to take a nap before work to make the nausea chill out a little, then took meclizine (antiemetic, the least drowsy kind I have around, still sedating) as soon as I woke up to keep it at bay for a while.
There's a chance that my body could get used to it, but I'm not willing to try. At least not right now. I can't deal with a bunch of new meds and side effects like that. If I have to take more meds to manage the side effects of the first meds, I'm not doing it.
I'll call the doctor and tell her that one isn't going to work. But the Savella still seems to be doing okay, aside from the hot flashes.

I subluxed my thumb BAD last night (really can't believe it didn't dislocate). And now it won't cooperate. I can't move it and keep it in place for the life of me. I feel like it could jump out of socket any minute now. Lovely. Hopefully it'll stiffen up after I sleep for a while.

Which is where I'm going now. So very very very tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment