Friday, August 27, 2010

*flump*

I hate coming home from work knowing I have to shower because I'm gross, but don't have the energy to stand in there for 15-20 minutes (too much thick hair just adds a whole lot of time to it...makes it even worse).

Plus, I subluxed my right shoulder at work last night. I've never done that before. My issues have always been with the left side. I thought I had more time before the right started giving me hell. Guess not. It hurt. And there were witnesses. They got to hear the sickening pop as it settled back in when I moved my arm wrong. Fail.

Okay....getting off my ass to go shower now so I can go to bed. Which is where I really want to be.

.....though sleeping in my chair would feel so great right now too....

*motivates, moves*

No comments:

Post a Comment