Sunday, August 8, 2010

I want a brownie

Random, but I do. I may make them for breakfast later :)

Got pulled last night at work. Wasn't too bad. I knew it was coming soon, which made it more bearable. Had a book with me and mostly just kept to myself.

Really enjoying my book. I need to start reading more. Maybe once I get my new phone I can download some ebooks as well. But good old fashioned page turning is the best. Especially since no matter how much I think I'm going to write at work, I never do. Between my hand not cooperating or the muse misbehaving or my paranoia that other people might be reading over my shoulder. So taking a book with me is good.

I ordered me and Matt's phones a couple days ago. And got the numbers the next day. They should be here Monday or Tuesday. I'm so excited!! I can't wait to give it to him! I'm so proud of him! He deserves something nice for all the hard work he's done. What a great man!!

We went to the Muny tonight. Saw Footloose. It was good :) And Matt liked it :P He wasn't sure he was going to, but he did. I'm glad too.
We were kissing on the couch when we got back to his place and my jaw kept popping. After 30 minutes, when I said I needed to get home, my jaw was locked up and popping and hurt so bad. I really really hate my joints. Not going to stop me from kissing my man, just frustrates me.

The spot on my heel is....slightly better. It hurts, and it bleeds, and limping on it makes other things hurt. But that's what happens when you take a huge chunk out of your foot.

I really need to get back to my search for camping locations. No more procrastination. ....unless the brownies continue to call my name....

No comments:

Post a Comment