Sunday, September 5, 2010

Win and small fail

Small fail: the Savella I'm taking for fibromyalgia is still giving me thermoregulation/nerve/skin issues....I have goosebumps around the clock. Last night I was so hot I had to sit down, yet still had goosebumps all over my legs. I have them when I'm hot, cold, just right (Goldilocks ;P ), when something touches my skin, when someone even looks at me crosseyed....it's getting very frustrating. I can hardly shave my legs anymore because it's impossible to shave when you have goosebumps (hello razorburn!). It's to the point where it almost hurts, because my skin feels irritated all the time...it's always on alert. I'll have to ask the doc about that when I go in next month.


But for the big win: I got more pillows and new bed linens today!! I have pretty new colors and more comfy to lay on/in/around/between (you get the idea). I have a weird obsession with sheets...don't know what it is, I just like buying new ones, a lot. So, now I have brown (bottom sheet is dark chocolate brown, top sheet is lighter) with multicolored pillows (and I have a blue comforter for winter, but I didn't buy that, I already had it). It's so pretty, and the extra pillows to swim in were comfy.



There are 9 pillows and a teddy bear (he's important for the comfy) in that mess. It was wonderful.

---

On a random note, I'm adding fish oil capsules to may daily drugs. I don't eat fish. It makes me gag and I can't stand it. But the omega-3's are good for joint health, and general health. So I'm throwing that into the mix. I think I'm going to look into more natural and alternative supplements and treatments to go along with the "standard" and western medicine. Because both are very important in very different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment