Thursday, September 9, 2010

Finally!!!

Last night was my last night at work. It was really good. Nothing terribly crazy or stressful; just a "normal" night.
Hopefully things can get straightened out with the doctor's office and HR so that there won't be any issues when I try to get to orientation on Saturday. I really don't need a hold up getting back to work. But I'm hopeful that it'll all get straightened out. And I'm really looking forward to my new job :)

Been having some tachycardia lately. I've always had low blood pressure (I'm little, that's not terribly abnormal), but with my heart rate climbing, I'm a little worried. I ordered some thigh-high TED stockings (obviously, without and Rx, they aren't super strong, but better than nothing) to try out, maybe they'll help a little. Maybe. If not, I need to call my doc to get a PT referral anyway. I'll mention it to her then. And ask if she thinks stronger TEDs would help or if I need something else (cardio referral, I'm sure...but we'll deal with that when it comes).

I've been missing Matt like crazy. Him working has definitely put a damper on the amount of time we get to spend together. Which we knew would happen. But it's still a bummer.
I just can't wait until we don't have to do this commuting and time apart and not seeing each other.
All in good time. I know.

I thought I had more to say. I guess not ;P Been a pretty boring couple of days. That's not such a bad thing, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment