Saturday, June 9, 2012

Dehydration. Nuf said.

That horrible feeling when you know no matter how much you drink, twice as much will come out, and you will feel like hell.

I hate being dehydrated. And wasting my precious Zofran on nausea that is induced or made worse by the fact that I'm having to drink so much. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

However, it's Saturday. And by golly, it feels like a Saturday. I slept in, had some coffee (decaf - not enough caffeine to make me feel worse, but enough to clear my sinuses at least) with breakfast, enjoying the sunshine (but mostly staying indoors because of the heat...me and the pup are only going out in short bursts), did a little paper work, and planning to do some writing this afternoon.

--

Random side note: my skin is SO unhappy. While my body is getting used to the braces and I've developed some scarring in the bad spots, I still have horrible breakdown issues sometimes. I was up half the night scratching and feeling the open sores weeping (no bleeding, thankfully), finally managed to get myself to get up and put cold towels on my legs and go back to sleep. Woke up cold, but less itchy. Now I'm still having issues with scabbing, water blisters, weeping, itching (not scratching for the most part) and pain. I just wish my wonderful, helpful braces didn't give me other problems. My skin is unhappy today. Hopefully by tomorrow, the worst of it will die off. Once the initial inflammation and itching goes down, it heals quickly.

--

I hope everyone is having the most amazing Saturday :) Love and spoons and zebra hugs all around!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment