Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sick day

My stomach never really let up after last night. Had mild IBS today. Couldn't get out of bed by the time I needed to for work. So I called out sick. Pretty sure I'm running out of absences fast. But, what can I do? I'm off again tomorrow so hopefully my gut will chill and be ready for work again.

I spent all day writing, clearing out my inbox, and chatting with a friend from work. Definitely the relaxing day I needed.

My knee is bothering me pretty bad again. I haven't worn my brace the last two days because I've just been sitting around anyway. But I sit all twisted up and contorting it and it gets mad again. So I need to wear my brace tomorrow even if I am just sitting around.

Yet again, another boring day, but that's necessary from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment