Friday, September 9, 2011

No seriously, I still can't believe it....

After more than 3 years of hell, I am finally back up to my healthy weight. I'm in no way healthy, but my weight it better, and that makes me feel better. I was holding my own around 120 (with a lot of empty calories, since that's pretty much all I can eat - plain white flours and sugars), but the birth control pills tipped the scale for me. I've been at 124 or higher (always some fluctuation) the entire week. I seriously can't believe it.

Of course, I've had absolutely no appetite all day, and even when I eat something yummy (knowing there will be consequences) just to make myself, eat, it still doesn't do anything. I haven't finished anything today. Fail. Hopefully tomorrow will go better. If nothing else, my baby nephew is gonna keep me busy, so maybe that'll get my appetite going again.

No comments:

Post a Comment